Sunday, January 20, 2008

NFL Championships and Family Friendly Betting

I'm watching football right now. Very intently, obbiously. My wife and I have a bet on both championship games tonight.

AFC: Patriots vs. Chargers

I have the Chargers and she gave me the 1PM spread of 14 points. The winner of this game gets his or her car washed and doesn't have to do dishes for a week. However, the dishes can't stack up for a week just because you've lost the bet.

NFC: Packers vs. Giants

I have the Packers and am giving her the 1PM spread of 7 points. If I win this game she has to relenquish the remote and feed the dog for 7 days. If I lose I have to plan 5 dates in 2 months... with her.

Yea football! My post tomorrow my be of a very different attitude depending on if I'm washing cars and dishes. We'll see.

Cheers

No comments: