Monday, January 21, 2008

Bitter, Terrible Punishment!

Oh woe is me! Nobody can know my sorrow! I have placed a wager in my infinate wisdom and lost. I must have read the tea leaves incorrectly. That, or the stars aligned against me. Zeus and I have never really gotten along since that night on Olympus with Andromeda... Uh, nevermind.

And now, with great trepidation I approach my punishment. Nah, my trial. Nah-nah! My tribulation! Five dates with my wife?!?!?!?!

Oh yes, my losing bet is forcing me to spend five periods of time; lunch time, dinner time, evening time, or, and hopefully, night time with my wife.

Like Warren Zevon says; "Poor, poor, pitiful me"! I'm smiling through my humility because I made the right bet!

Cheers

2 comments:

Matt Grosso said...

Wow, you totally blew it on those bets. You're lucky that your losing wager will be something fun.
Also, having Rssed your blog I didn't see till now that you had prettified it. Very pretty.

Brian Patrick said...

I won the first bet! And I kinda won the second, too!

And thanks for the "pretty".